Adler Theatre Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, The Adler Theatre have created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 563-326-8555.
The Adler Theatre offers ADA-compliant accommodations for guests and patrons in need. These include accessible seating on all levels of the theatre as well as accessible restrooms. Also, service animals are welcome to the venue but will have to remain leashed and with their owners during the entire show.
If you have any specific accommodation questions or needs, please call the venue at 563-326-8555 at least two weeks before your ticketed event.
Showtimes start promptly at the time listed on your ticket. If a guest arrives late, they may be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate break period or during intermission. For certain shows, there may be no intermission period. To avoid frustration, please make sure you arrive no later than 30 minutes before the shows ticketed start time.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. All bags (camera bags, purses, backpacks, etc) are subject to search upon entering the Adler Theatre.
Please have your bag ready for search before entering entrance doors to accelerate the process.
Cameras are not allowed in the theatre without prior written consent. If a specific show or event allows cameras, then it will be detailed in the event or program guide.
If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or artist cancellation, then ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the venue at 563-326-8555 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Dress Code Policy
The theatre has no set dress code policy for most events. The venue reserves the right to deny entry for inappropriate dress.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed within the Adler Theatre. You can purchase refreshments from the concessions stand before the show or during intermissions.
Lost and Found
Lost something at a show or event? Please contact event staff or security for help with finding the lost and found office. To inquire about a lost item after a show, please contact the House Manager at 563-326-8555
The Adler Theatre does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
This is a partial list of items that are not allowed within the venue.
- Weapons of any type—including firearms, knives, sharp-edged objects,
mace and pepper spray.
- Weapons with a carry permit are also prohibited•
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted in the venue•
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or paraphernalia associated with drug use•
- Backpacks, briefcases, or purses larger than 12”x12”x6”• Outside food and beverage•
- Computers, laptops or tablets•
- Animals. Only certified service animals, or service animals in training, will be allowed. Must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times•
- Noise making devices: air horns, drums, whistles•
- Audio or video recording devices, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses, selfie sticks or tripods.
- No professional photography without authorization•
- Laser pens/pointers of any type•
- Flag poles or any support frames for banners/signs• Fireworks or any other incendiary devices•
- Strollers are not permitted into the seating areas•
Any other item deemed unacceptable by the event/building management team
The following exceptions are permitted within the venue.
- Purses smaller than 12”x12”x6”•
- Medical items (prescription medicines and devices)•
- Diaper bags, bottles. Patron must be accompanied by a child
Subject to change without notice
The Adler Theatre does not allow smoking of any kind inside the facility including the use of e-cigarettes or vaporizers.